SKIN INSTANT LAB Skin Diagnostic procedure
Skin Instant Lab is a professional skin diagnostic service designed to thoroughly examine and assess the skin and monitor it’s changes over time. Using the most advanced French technology, this diagnostic allows us to assess your skin’s current condition and create a personalised skin care plan, modifying it as your skin’s needs change.
About the procedure
The following specific skin quality assessments are carried out during the Apparatus Diagnosis:
- Moisture content, which is measured by corneometry;
- Trans epidermal water loss (a measure of the effectiveness of the lipid barrier);
- Skin elasticity;
- Skin melanin index, which is used to monitor changes in pigmentation;
- Sebum (fat) content, which is measured by photometry.
The data collected is analysed and stored to allow dynamic adjustments to recommendations each time skin condition changes. The skin is monitored and used to create an objective long-term skin care programme.
Am I the right candidate?
This skin diagnosis is available for both women and men. It is particularly important to know and understand the skin, its condition and certain occuring skin reactions. This analysis also provides useful knowledge on how to take proper care of your skin at home.
- Individual and highly accurate skin assessment with the Skin Instant Lab
- Detailed commentary by a cosmetologist on the results
- A personalised list of recommended skincare products and a long-term treatment plan that is created specially for you.
Before the procedure
During the procedure
After the procedure
For the most accurate results, it is recommended not to use any cosmetic products or make-up on the day of the test.
The diagnostic skin examination starts with a visual assessment by a specialist, which consists of a three-step methodology. This is followed by a series of measurements using five probes connected to a computer: moisture content, trans epidermal water loss, skin elasticity, melanin index and sebum content. The combination of the results creates an individual assessment of the skin’s condition, which allows for a comprehensive selection of Biologique Recherche skincare products and procedures.
After a visual assessment and objective measurements collected using Skin Instant Lab software, the specialist will provide detailed advice on how to take care of your skin at home and recommend the right skin care products and procedures.
“Skin Instant Lab” skin diagnostic procedure