“Dr Cyj Hair Filler” for damaged scalp
Damaged scalp may have negative impact on hair and hair follicles. There are various methods to treat these damaged scalp and Dr. CYJ Hair Filler is one of them.
The “Dr. CYJ” hair filler
Dr.CYJ Hair Filler is product with a synthetic peptide technology, effective in treating damaged scalp. Damaged scalp may have negative impact on hair and hair follicles. A wide variety of factors influence the health of the scalp and hair follicles. UV light and environmental/internal stress may cause damage for scalp and hair follicles. As a result of natural aging, the scalp and cells deteriorate over time. Even hair transplant may cause damage for scalp and hair follicles. A healthy scalp strengthens hair follicles and promotes hair growth. Healthy scalp is essential for hair vitalization. Healthy scalp is closely related to normal cell regeneration cycle and healthy hair follicles. Dr. CYJ Hair Filler includes 7 peptides researched and developed by Caregen.
- The first hair filler developed by Caregen, Dr. CYJ hair filler
- For men and women with damaged scalp
- For patients with damaged scalp from braiding, hair treatment, hair dyes, etc.
- For patients with scalp damage due to aging, stress, or UV light.
- For patients with scalp damage due to external and internal stress
- It is crucial to have fast scalp regeneration for the hair transplant patients. Dr. CYJ Hair Filler can be injected into dermis layer at the site of the damaged scalp in need of implantation for the treatment of subcutaneous tissue.
Am I a suitable candidate?
If you have problems with damage scalp, we recommend that you consult a dermatovenereologist. During the consultation, the doctor will assess your individual situation, prepare an examination and treatment plan for you. A treatment plan often combines various injections and medication supplementation.
Before the procedure
During the procedure
After the procedure
The professional performs a detailed analysis of the scalp to determine its condition and decides where and how the product should be injected. Before the procedure, the scalp is thoroughly examined and then the procedure is performed.
“Dr. CYJ” hair filler is injected into the scalp of the patient via a puncture or intradermal injection. Most patients find this procedure almost painless, but it does depend on the individual pain threshold. The procedure usually takes about 30 minutes, but the duration may vary depending on the area and size of the treatment site.
After the procedure, patients may feel only a slight itching of the scalp. A very important recommendation is not to scratch the itchy skin.
At the end of the treatment cycle, maintenance treatments are recommended, approximately once every six months. This will result in more effective and longer-lasting results.
SPECIAL OFFER "Dr Cyj Hair Filler" filler 1 ml. *(-20%)
249 € 199 €
* Price with 20% discount applies for a course of 3 treatments.
- 20 %