Warning: Illegal string offset 'url' in /home/sapiegos/domains/sapiegosklinika.lt/public_html/wp-content/themes/mp-wp/single.php on line 30

Laser wart removal

About the procedure About the procedure

About the procedure

Erbium:YAG laser technology began to develop around 1995. The development of its’ main system which is an ablative laser remains as a high standard in mole, wart, papilloma, keratosis and other dermal benign derivative treatments.

Laser wart removal provides astonishing results, since about 95% of cases leave no signs and scars, and the remaining 5% cases show only minor changes. Laser wart removal is a very short procedure that in most cases does not require any anaesthetic drugs.

German Erbium YAG technology MCL 31 Dermablate laser is an effective and convenient way to treat warts – only a patch and some antibacterial cream are used after the procedure.

Am I a suitable candidate?

If you have noticed any warts on your skin that are bothering you or are in irritable areas like elbow folds, groin or belt area, then you are a suitable candidate for the removal procedure.

It is important to remember that there might be a partial or total wart recurrence in the same spots, and in this case an additional laser treatment after a fixed period of time is necessary. If you have any questions or doubts, doctors dermatovenereologists specialized in oncology working at Sapiegos Clinic are always ready to professionally advise, examine and recommend the best treatment for your case.

Am I a suitable candidate? Am I a suitable candidate?
  • Before the procedure

  • During the procedure

  • After the procedure

A small amount of local anaesthetic is injected around or below the area which is going to be treated. It’s done using a thin needle, and even though local anaesthetic usually burns a little bit, the feeling is temporary and easily tolerated. Local anaesthetic will make the area numb, so the laser beam will be painless and won’t cause any discomfort during the entire procedure.

Laser beam is focused at the exact area that needs to be treated, as it causes the water absorption in cells. Absorbed energy causes further cell evaporation. On average, the laser removes around 30 to 50-micron tissue at a time. An incredible control leads to precise doctor hand accuracy when removing skin derivatives.

It is important to emphasize that laser treatment determines the derivative’s elimination in microscopic level, so usually there is no need for morphological tissue analysis for precise diagnosis afterwards.

After the laser treatment you should keep your skin away from the sunlight to protect it from the UV rays. Keep an eye on the treated area until its colour matches with your natural skin colour. It’s also recommended to stay away from cosmetic products, as they can cause a burning feeling in the treated area.

Care after this treatment is very basic – simply use an antibacterial cream twice a day. Facial skin recovery mainly takes about 5-7 days; however, changes of the body skin might last longer, about 10-16 days. Recovery is very similar to scar healing, at first it looks like a wound, then after a week it heals up and becomes pink, where finally the colour gradually develops to match your natural skin tone. One week after the treatment you can begin to use cosmetic products on the treated area, but it is crucial to protect the area from direct sunlight for at least 2 months.
The complication rate after laser mole removal is very rare. Sometimes the treated skin’s surface can be uneven compared to the skin around it, or it may be a bit risen above the skins surface, or a bit hollow, but it normalizes with time.


It is not recommended to rub or scratch the treated area, because it can cause local inflammation and purulent secretion;
Make sure the hands are hygienic before applying the antibacterial cream on the treated area.

Laser wart removal kainos

Laser removal of warts, molluscs and condylomas (1 pc.)

45 - 55 €

Removal of multiple derivatives up to 10 pcs.

190 €

Removal of multiple derivatives of 10 pcs.

280 €

Dermatologist's consultation, local anesthesia, care after the procedure, home care set

29 €