DURING THE PROCEDURE
During the HydraFacial MD procedure, there are 5 basic steps to clean and deeply moisturize the skin:
1. Cleaning. HydroPeel ® technology with a very deep moisturizing solution removes the surface layer of the skin with mild impurities and oil.
2. HydroPeel® Exfoliation - light chemical peeling (combined glycol and salicylic acids) eliminates dead skin cells. Chemical peeling reduces the pH of the skin, resulting in a loss of contact between healthy skin and dead skin cells, which are removed then without any irritation.
3. Extraction - painless skin suction easily removes impurities, excessive fat (sebum) from the facial pores and deeper layers of the skin.
4. Clean skin is then filled with antioxidants and hyaluronic acid in order to deeply moisturize, nourish and protect the skin from harmful environmental influences.
5. LED light therapy is a finishing touch to the procedure - red light stimulates collagen production and elastin production, even out skin texture, tone and pigmentation; Blue light works especially well for acne-prone skin, and the combination of both colors helps achieve better results.